Pocahontas State Park presents
ZOSO - The Ultimate Led Zeppelin Experience
with Sweet Justice
Saturday October 1, 2022
Gates open at 5:30pm :: Show: 6:30pm
Zoso’s live shows are not about simply playing the right notes, they are about aura and feeling, harkening back to the unique atmosphere of the 70’s. With astounding visual imagery, the band recreates the music, magic and mystery of a Zeppelin concert. For Zoso, it's much more than just being a tribute. It's about touching a golden era in music. To learn more visit https://www.zosoontour.com. Opening act, Sweet Justice, will kick things off with all the classic rock favorites. Gates open one hour before show time. Admission is $20.00; children 5 and under are free. Advanced tickets are available at tickets to buy or at the park office. Parking fee required at all times.
This event is sponsored by Friends of Pocahontas State Park and Stone Brewing Company.
All ages are welcome.
General Admission Seating-
$20 in advance (processing fees apply). Advanced tickets can be purchased online and at the park office. Tickets will be available online until 1 hour after show start time on the day of the concert. There will also be a box-office onsite for purchasing tickets via cash or credit. The box office will open 1 hour before show start time.
Concert seating is available on a first come first serve basis. Concert goers are invited to sit in lawn chairs or on picnic blankets. There are a limited number of bench seating available on a first come first serve basis. Guests needing ADA seating should contact [email protected]
after purchasing tickets to arrange seating.No refunds or exchanges, all sales are final. This event is rain or shine.
Ticketstobuy® [email protected] Ticket TM -
General admission tickets only. Available option on a ticket by ticket basis, this option allows you to print your tickets from your computer and printer. Once you complete your ticket purchase, our system will popup your default printer menu and allow you to print your purchased tickets. Please bring all of your printed ticket sheets to the gate for entry into the event. Please do not cut the ticket sheets! Electronic barcodes are not accepted at the front gate in place of a printed ticket sheet. U S Mail 1st class delivery-
Available on all ticket levels until 7 days from the event date.
In order to provide the safest and best visitor experience, we require each participant to observe the following rules:
1) If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, stay home until you are healthy.
2) Tickets in advance are available online or by visiting the park office; there will be a box office onsite when gates open for the event. All guests, including youth, must have a ticket to gain admission to the concert. Children 5 and under are free.
3) Concertgoers are invited to sit in lawn chairs or on picnic blankets. There are limited bench seats on a first come, first serve basis. Guests needing ADA seating should contact [email protected]
after purchasing tickets to arrange seating.
4) Food trucks may be onsite for select events; please contact the park for availability. Food can be brought from gome. Please only dispose of trash in proper receptacles or bring all trash back home. Please do not litter!
5) Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase from the concession stand operated by Friends of Pocahontas. To purchase alcoholic beverages, guests must be 21 years or older and have a valid photo ID. Purchases can be made via cash or credit.
6) There will be a designated pet friendly sections. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pet.
7) Small bags are permitted but are subject to search.
8) Absolutely no outside alcohol, coolers, canopies, illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, or laser pointers will be permitted at the event and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law.
9) No refund requests or ticket transfers will be granted; all sales final. Parking fees are required at all times. This event is rain or shine. Events cancelled due to weather may implement an alternate rain date.