The Historic Beacon Theatre, 401 North Main Street. Hopewell, Virginia 23860.
Box office phone: 804-446-3457.
Normal box office hours: Monday-Friday - 10am to 5pm, closed on Saturday and Sunday.  Credit cards and cash accepted.
Plenty of parking within walking distance of the theater.
Ticket information line: Ticketstobuy office 804-794-6700, M-Fri, 9am to 5pm.
The Beacon Theatre presents
Thursday September 8, 2022. Doors: 6:30pm :: Show: 7:30pm
All ages are welcome, all require tickets.
VIP Ticket: $250 (plus $20 processing fee)
- One Premium Reserved Ticket
- Access to Night Ranger's Pre-Show Meet & Greet*
- One Photo Opportunity With Night Ranger*
- Limited Edition Merchandise Gift (exclusive to VIP only)**
- Once commemorative VIP Laminate & Lanyard**
*meet & greet photo opportunity may be socially distanced, masked, or converted to a fully virtual model depending on COVID-19 guidelines at the time of your show
** merchandise gift will be provided to purchasers at the event
Reserved Balcony Seating-
$50 in advance*, $55 at the door (if available)
Orchestra Lower Level 1 seating (assigned reserved seats)
- $65 in advance*, $70 at the door (if available)Orchestra Lower Level 2 Seating (assigned reserved seats)
- $60 in advance*, $65 at the door (if available)Orchestra Pit (first come, first serve seating)
- $100 in advance*, $105 at the door (if available)
*processing fee applies
No refunds or exchanges, all sales are final.
- Only available on certain ticket levels and usually 7-10 days from the event date.   Tickets purchased online can be picked up only on the day of the event at the venue once the box office opens. In order to pick up tickets at the box office, print your email receipt and bring it with your photo id to the ticket box office tent. If, for any reason, you never received your email ticket receipt, your photo ID should be sufficient to pickup your tickets.Ticketstobuy ® [email protected] Ticket TM -
Available option on a ticket by ticket basis, this option allows you to print your tickets from your computer and printer. Once you complete your ticket purchase, our system will popup your default printer menu and allow you to print your purchased tickets. Please bring all of your printed ticket sheets to the gate for entry into the event. Please do not cut the ticket sheets! Electronic barcodes are not accepted at the front gate in place of a printed ticket sheet. Note: Passes are delivered by will-call and mail-out methods only.U S Mail 1st class delivery-
Available on all ticket levels until 7-10 days from the event date.
The Beacon Theatre has 2 levels of seating, a lower level orchestra section and an upper balcony section. Both seating charts are shown here.
Click on each seating image to view a larger seating chart.