The Historic Beacon Theatre, 401 North Main Street. Hopewell, Virginia 23860.
Box office phone: 804-446-3457.
Normal box office hours: Monday-Friday 10am to 5pm, closed on Saturday and Sunday. Credit cards and cash accepted.
Plenty of parking within walking distance of the theater.
Ticket information line: Ticketstobuy office 804-794-6700, M-Fri, 9am to 5pm.
The Beacon Theatre presents
Phillip Phillips - Where We Came From Tour
with special guests American Authors (Acoustic)
Saturday October 29, 2022. Doors: 7:00pm :: Show: 8:00pm
All ages are welcome, all require tickets.
VIP Package Add-On:
$65 (advance sale only) VIP is available at the checkout screen.
- Early entry into the venue (6pm)
- Access to a Q&A with Phillip Phillips
- 3 song pre-show soundcheck
- Exclusive VIP signed poster
- Limited availabilityBalcony Reserved
- $32 in advance*, $37 at the door (if available)
Orchestra Lower Level 1 seating (assigned reserved seats)
- $45 in advance*, $50 at the door (if available)Orchestra Lower Level 2 Seating (assigned reserved seats)
- $42 in advance*, $47 at the door (if available)Orchestra Level Pit (no assigned seats)
- no longer available
*processing fee applies
No refunds or exchanges, all sales are final.
- Only available on certain ticket levels and usually 7-10 days from the event date.   Tickets purchased online can be picked up only on the day of the event at the venue once the box office opens. In order to pick up tickets at the box office, print your email receipt and bring it with your photo id to the ticket box office tent. If, for any reason, you never received your email ticket receipt, your photo ID should be sufficient to pickup your tickets.Ticketstobuy ® [email protected] Ticket TM -
Available option on a ticket by ticket basis, this option allows you to print your tickets from your computer and printer. Once you complete your ticket purchase, our system will popup your default printer menu and allow you to print your purchased tickets. Please bring all of your printed ticket sheets to the gate for entry into the event. Please do not cut the ticket sheets! Electronic barcodes are not accepted at the front gate in place of a printed ticket sheet. Note: Passes are delivered by will-call and mail-out methods only.U S Mail 1st class delivery-
Available on all ticket levels until 7-10 days from the event date.
The Beacon Theatre has 2 levels of seating, a lower level orchestra section and an upper balcony section. Both seating charts are shown here.
Click on each seating image to view a larger seating chart.