Friday Cheers FAQ
* Gates open at 6PM. Entry points include 5th Street Bridge, T. Tyler Potterfield Bridge and Canal Walk. While waiting to enter the venue, please follow instructions according to staff, volunteers and signage.
* Beverages will be available for pre-order to be picked up on the day of the show, as well as for sale on site (Debit/Credit only, NO CASH).
* It is highly recommended that patrons pre-order beverages. No cash sales on site. Please be sure to download the Noble App and create an account/password in preparation for beverage purchasing - and be sure to remember your password!
* Food vendors will be spaced around the island. We are excited to welcome back food vendors like Goatacado, Boka Tako, Strawberry Street Catering, Nadar's Bistro and more.
* You may not bring in any outside food or coolers.
* You are permitted to bring one sealed water bottle per person.
* No pets are allowed.
* Concertgoers are invited to bring blankets and chairs into the venue. There are no tents, staking or canopies allowed.
* Ponchos and small, personal umbrellas are permitted in the case of rain.
* Portable toilets will be available on site. Sanitizer will be available for use.
* Alcohol may not be brought into the event. Absolutely no illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, weapons, guns, knives or laser pointers will be permitted at the event and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law.
* The closest option for parking to Brown's Island is the Federal Reserve Parking Deck ($) via Bragg Street via 5th or 7th Streets.
* Both paid and free public parking are available along 5th Street, at the American Civil War Museum ($) and at the Belle Isle parking lot near Brown’s Island Way.
* Bike racks are also located along Tredegar Street near 5th Street and at the vehicular bridge on the western end of Brown's Island nearest Historic Tredegar.
* Handicap parking is available at the American Civil War Museum ($).
* This event is rain or shine. In the event state mandates cause this event to be cancelled, tickets will be refunded for the face value within (14) business days of the cancellation notice.